Brentwood Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Pedestrians regularly sustain injuries when they are involved in accidents with other vehicles on the roadway. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our team is standing by to help if you need a Brentwood pedestrian accident attorney. If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of someone else, we want to make sure that you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more. We understand that this is a challenging time for you, and we will be by your side the entire time.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Brentwood Pedestrian Accident Case?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we listen carefully to every client’s story so that we can formulate the best case strategy moving forward to meet their goals.
- In every legal matter, we believe that it is our mission to do the best possible job for our clients so that we can help them make a full recovery.
- We take Brentwood pedestrian accident claims on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients will not have to worry about paying legal fees until we recover the compensation they need for their losses.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Pedestrian Accident Claim in Brentwood?
Pedestrian accident claims can become incredibly challenging, particularly when going up against insurance carriers who do not want to pay money for your medical bills or pain and suffering losses. The reality is that an attorney will be in a much better position to handle every aspect of your claim, including investigating the incident to determine liability, making sure that you are evaluated by a trusted medical professional, and negotiating with the insurance carriers to make sure you recover total compensation for your losses.
Most Common Causes of Brentwood Pedestrian Accidents?
Data provided by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security indicates that there were 675 pedestrian accidents reported by state authorities during the latest year in TN. We can see that pedestrian accidents were responsible for nearly 19% of all traffic fatalities during that same reporting year.
Unfortunately, pedestrians are incredibly vulnerable to severe injuries or fatalities when a collision occurs. They do not have much protection from the force of the vehicle slamming into them, and it is not uncommon for pedestrians to sustain injuries such as spinal cord trauma, traumatic brain injuries, broken and dislocated bones, and more.
Pedestrian accidents often occur as a result of the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. This can include drivers:
- Failing to yield the right of way at crosswalks or intersections
- Operating while distracted by a phone or another device
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to check surroundings in parking lots or when backing out of a driveway
Call a Brentwood Pedestrian Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury in a pedestrian crash caused by the careless or negligent actions of another driver, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help today. We will investigate every aspect of your claim and help make sure that you recover the compensation you are entitled to for your losses. Let us make sure you have the money you need for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Brentwood pedestrian accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.