Brentwood Social Security Disability Attorney
Securing Social Security disability benefits can be challenging. The Social Security Administration is well known for denying initial claims, but you do not have to go through this process alone. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Brentwood Social Security disability attorney by your side. We have extensive experience handling disability claims on behalf of residents in Tennessee, and we are ready to get to work on your case today.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your SSDI Claim?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are a small, family-owned business that has no problem standing up to the Social Security Administration on your behalf.
- We are fierce advocates who are passionate about what we do, and we will use our resources to make sure you are treated fairly by the US government.
- You will not have to worry about paying legal fees when it comes to your Brentwood Social Security disability case. We recover compensation after we secure the money that you need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Brentwood Social Security Disability Claim?
The application process for Social Security disability insurance can be overwhelming and tedious, particularly for those who have never had to go through this before. A Social Security disability lawyer in Brentwood will handle every aspect of these claims on behalf of their client. This will include preparing the applications, gathering the documentation necessary to prove a disability is present, and handling any appeals that need to occur because of a denial by the Social Security Administration.
Why Is Securing Social Security Disability Benefits Tough?
Securing Social Security disability benefits is tough because of the strict requirements put in place by the Social Security Administration. The SSA will consider you disabled if:
- You cannot do the same work you did before
- You cannot adjust it to other work because of your medical condition
- You have been disabled, or are expected to be disabled, for at least a year (or if the disability will result in death)
While these requirements may seem straightforward, the amount of proof that the SSA requires can be overwhelming. There are various hoops that applicants have to go through in order to qualify, and a significant percentage of first-time applicants are denied. There are many reasons why denials can occur, often due to simple mistakes such as failing to file the claim on time or missing a crucial piece of documentation in the application.
Just because the claim has been denied does not mean that the case is over. The reality is that those who work with an attorney are much more likely to have their claim approved after the initial application or after the first denial.
Contact a Brentwood Social Security Disability Attorney Today
If you have to file for Social Security disability benefits, we strongly encourage you to speak to an attorney before you start the process. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we know how challenging it can be to stand up to the Social Security Administration. If you are just starting your application process or if you have already received a denial, we want to help make sure that you recover the benefits you are entitled to. When you need a Brentwood Social Security disability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.