Franklin Social Security Disability Attorney
If you sustain a disability that prevents you from being able to work in the same way that you used to, you may be entitled to Social Security disability benefits. Unfortunately, securing these benefits can be challenging, particularly when going up against the Social Security Administration. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help when you need a Franklin Social Security disability attorney by your side. Let us handle every aspect of filing for these benefits on your behalf so that you can focus on spending time with your family and getting back to living your daily life.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Social Security Disability Case?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we understand how important it is for disabled individuals to recover the compensation they are entitled to from the Social Security Administration.
- We have more than 40 years of experience practicing law in the Middle Tennessee area, and we have built a reputation of success by handling cases on an individualized basis.
- Social Security disability clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees while their case is ongoing. Our payment is handled as a result of whether or not we are able to secure the compensation our clients deserve.
What Will an Attorney Do for an SSDI Claim in Franklin?
A Social Security disability insurance attorney in Franklin is going to handle every aspect of the claim on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Gathering all necessary documentation to prove the disability
- Filing the SSDI claim on time based on the deadlines set forth by the SSA
- Making sure there are no technical errors on the paperwork that could delay the claim
- Handle the appeals process in the event a claim is denied
Why Are Social Security Claims Often Denied?
There are a variety of reasons why the Social Security Administration may deny a claim for Social Security disability insurance. Some common reasons for denial include claims that the:
- Applicant’s income is too high
- Applicant failed to submit their medical records properly
- Applicant missed an appointment with an approved-doctor
A person’s eligibility for disability benefits from the SSA will depend on a variety of factors, including:
- Whether they are currently working
- The severity of the disability
- Whether the disability is on the list of the SSA’s list of disabling conditions
- Whether a person can perform the same work they performed before developing a disability
- Whether a person is capable of performing any other type of work with the disability
Call a Franklin Social Security Disability Attorney
If you or somebody you care about is just starting the process of filing for Social Security disability benefits, or if you have been denied and are working on an appeal, the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC is standing by to help you today. Our Nashville social security disability lawyers have extensive experience helping residents in Franklin and throughout Tennessee secure benefits from the Social Security Administration, and we are ready to help you through this. Let us handle the initial application or your appeals process so you can focus on recovering and moving forward with your disability. When you need a Franklin Social Security disability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.