Hendersonville Slip And Fall Accident Attorney
Slip and fall injuries can lead to significant setbacks, particularly when it comes to medical bills and potential lost income. Unfortunately, the careless or negligent actions of property owners often lead to slip and fall situations that affect residents in Tennessee. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Hendersonville slip and fall accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate complex premises liability claims, and we want to make sure that you recover total compensation for your losses.
Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Hendersonville Slip and Fall Case
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are assertive advocates who are passionate about what we do, and we aggressively pursue legal matters to ensure that our clients recover full compensation.
- We have more than four decades of legal experience, and we understand that no two personal injury claims are exactly alike. We do not use a cookie-cutter approach.
- Slip and fall accident victims in Hendersonville will not have to pay a dime and legal fees until after we recover the compensation they are entitled to for their losses.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Slip and Fall Case in Hendersonville?
Slip and fall accident lawyers in Tennessee are not going to play any games when it comes to recovering compensation for their clients. They will handle every aspect of the claim, including conducting a complete investigation into the incident in order to determine the liability of the property owners.
An attorney will also make sure that their client is evaluated and treated by a trusted medical professional who can help properly calculate total expected losses. Using this information, an attorney will vigorously negotiate with the insurance carriers to recover maximum compensation.
Common Causes of Hendersonville Slip and Fall Accidents
Property owners have a duty to ensure the safety of those who have a right to be on their premises in Hendersonville. Unfortunately, there are times when the careless or negligent actions of property owners or their employees allow unsafe conditions to arise that lead to slip and fall injuries. Some of the most common causes of slip and fall incidents in this area include:
- Failure to put down a “wet floor” sign after mopping or waxing
- Leaky ceilings or food or drink spills
- Bunched up carpeting or floor mats
- Poorly constructed stairways or ramps
- Potholes in a parking lot
- Defective sidewalks
- Electrical cords running across pedestrian pathways
- Obstacles in pedestrian pathways
The National Floor Safety Institute shows that around one million people seek treatment in the ER each year as a result of slip and fall injuries.
Call a Hendersonville Slip and Fall Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a slip and fall accident injury caused by the negligence of a property owner in the Hendersonville, Tennessee area, the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC is ready to help you today. We have extensive experience handling complex premises liability claims, and we will make sure that you recover the compensation necessary to begin the path towards recovery. When you need a Hendersonville slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.