Mt. Juliet Truck Accident Attorney
Large commercial trucks can lead to significant injuries and property damage in the event that they are involved in an accident with another vehicle. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Mt. Juliet truck accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these claims, including conducting an extensive investigation to uncover liability. We will stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and legal teams to ensure that you recover the compensation you are entitled to for your losses.
Turn to Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Mt. Juliet Truck Accident Case
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we have decades of experience handling major injury cases, and we understand that every client is different; this is why we do not use a cookie-cutter approach to cases.
- We are assertive advocates who are passionate about what we do, and we will aggressively pursue your legal matter to ensure you get the result you deserve.
- We handle Mt. Juliet truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until we secure the compensation they are entitled to.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Truck Accident Claim in Mt. Juliet?
The role of a truck accident lawyer in Mt. Juliet is going to be multi-faceted. This will begin with uncovering the evidence needed to prove liability, including:
- Photo or video surveillance of the incident
- The truck driver’s electronic logging device (ELD)
- The truck’s electronic control module (ECM)
- Safety records of the trucking company
- Driver training and truck maintenance inspection records
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- The police report
An attorney will also ensure that their client is evaluated by a trusted medical and economic professional who will help calculate total expected losses. All this information will help when it comes to negotiating with insurance carriers or in front of a personal injury jury.
Most Common Causes of Mt. Juliet Truck Accidents?
Data provided by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security shows that there were 195 total fatalities as a result of large truck collisions during the latest reporting year across the state. The majority of these collisions involved large trucks striking smaller vehicles. These accidents occur in a wide variety of ways, often due to the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company. Some of the most common causes of these accidents include truck drivers:
- Operating while fatigued by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Failing to abide by FMCSA hours of service requirements
- Failing to follow traffic laws
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Overloading a truck or failing to properly load cargo
In addition to these causes of accidents, we also know that trucking company negligence can cause unsafe conditions. This can include the truck company failing to regularly inspect and maintain the vehicles, failing to properly train drivers or conduct adequate background checks, and even encouraging drivers to overload the trucks or operate beyond the allowable hours of service.
Call a Mt. Juliet Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company in Mt. Juliet, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help immediately. Our attorneys have the resources necessary to handle complex vehicle accident claims, and we want to make sure that you are treated fairly throughout this entire process. Let us stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies to make sure that you receive full compensation for your losses. When you need a Mt. Juliet truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.