Scholarship for Children of Police Officers
At Larry R. Williams, PLLC we value the dedication and courage our local police officers display each and every day as they help maintain order in the community and ensure a safe environment for our children. To celebrate our pride in the police force of Nashville and throughout the country, we are offering a $2,000 scholarship for children of police officers.
To apply, write a 500+ word essay detailing how being the son or daughter of a police officer has influenced you as a college-bound student. There is no correct answer and creativity is encouraged.
Larry R. Williams, PLLC will be awarding one (1) scholarship for $2,000 that can be used for tuition, books, or any school related expenses.
- Be enrolled in a college, university, or technical school in the United States
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0
- Submit their essay no later than May 1, 2017
- Send your essay and information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Essay must be attached as a DOC or PDF
- Your essay attached as a DOC or PDF
- Your first and last name, email address, and phone number on the first page of your essay
- Transcript of your Grade Point Average (GPA) from your academic institution
- The police department and rank of your parent who is a police officer