Spring Hill Slip And Fall Accident Attorney
Slip and fall accidents often result in severe injuries for victims, but they are often overlooked when it comes to insurance settlements. The reality is that insurance carriers will fight hard to keep from having to pay out settlements to those who need them the most. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our team is here to help if you need a Spring Hill slip and fall accident attorney. We have extensive experience investigating complex premises liability claims throughout Tennessee, and we have no problem engaging in vigorous negotiations to ensure that you are properly cared for. This means full recovery of your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering damages, and more.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Spring Hill Slip and Fall Case?
- The attorneys at Larry R. Williams, PLLC have been practicing law in the Middle Tennessee area for over four decades.
- We listen carefully to every client’s goals and objectives so we can strategically tailor our representation to meet their needs.
- Slip and fall accident victims in Spring Hill will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation they need through a settlement or jury verdict.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Slip and Fall Case in Spring Hill?
Slip and fall claims can be very complex, usually because the property owners and their insurance carriers will do anything they can to limit how much money they pay out to an injury victim. They may even try to place some or all of the blame for the slip and fall accident on the victim.
However, a Spring Hill slip and fall injury attorney will conduct a complete investigation into the claim in order to determine exactly what happened. They will work with trusted medical and economic experts to calculate total expected losses and then vigorously negotiate to recover maximum compensation.
Common Causes of Spring Hill Slip and Fall Accidents
Data from the National Floor Safety Institute indicates that slip and fall incidents account for more than 1,000,000 visits to the emergency room each year across this country. Our Spring Hill slip and fall accident lawyers understand that these claims arise due to a wide variety of reasons, including the following:
- Wet floors caused by leaky ceilings or liquid spills
- Uneven floor surfaces caused by poor maintenance or improper construction
- Loose floorboards
- Defective sidewalks
- Torn or bunched up carpeting
- Poorly constructed staircases
- Obstacles in pedestrian pathways
- Electrical cords running across walkways
Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents in Spring Hill are often caused by the careless or negligent actions of property owners or their employees. It is crucial for property owners to take the steps necessary to keep their guests safe at all times.
Call a Spring Hill Slip and Fall Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a slip and fall accident caused by the negligence of a property owner in Spring Hill, Tennessee, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate these claims, determine liability, and help you recover complete compensation from insurance carriers. We will not hesitate to take your case to trial if necessary to ensure that you are treated fairly throughout this process. When you need a Spring Hill slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.