Spring Hill Truck Accident Attorney
Accidents involving large commercial trucks are every driver’s nightmare. Unfortunately, these incidents can lead to significant injuries for those involved. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Spring Hill truck accident attorney by your side. We have the resources necessary to fully investigate every aspect of these claims, and we have no problem standing up to the trucking companies responsible for the crash, as well as their legal teams and insurance carriers. Let us help you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Turn to Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Spring Hill Truck Accident
- The attorneys at Larry R. Williams, PLLC have spent four decades helping clients recover full compensation after sustaining severe injuries and vehicle accidents in Tennessee.
- We are a family-owned small business fully committed to providing quality service to every client. We take the time to listen to our clients’ goals and needs as we move forward.
- Spring Hill truck accident clients will not have to pay a dime in legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation that they need.
Why Do You Need an Attorney for a Truck Accident Claim in Spring Hill?
Truck accident claims in Spring Hill can become incredibly complicated, particularly when going up against insurance carriers and negligent trucking companies. However, a truck accident lawyer can level the playing field and help ensure that injury victims have an advocate by their side throughout the entire process.
A Spring Hill truck accident attorney can use their resources to fully investigate the incident and obtain evidence needed to prove liability. This can include:
- The truck’s electronic control module (ECM)
- The driver’s electronic logging device (ELD)
- Truck company maintenance and inspection records
- Truck company hiring and training records
- Statements from eyewitnesses
- Video or photo surveillance of the incident
- The police and regulatory agency reports
How Do Truck Accidents Affect Spring Hill Residents?
When we examine crash data available from the Tennessee state government, we can see that there were nearly 200 total fatalities caused by incidents involving large trucks across the state during the latest reporting year. However, the fatality data only paints a partial picture. The reality is that these incidents affect thousands of people each year in this state, often leading to severe injuries.
Large commercial trucks can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. This size and weight discrepancy between larger trucks and smaller passenger vehicles often means that drivers and passengers sustained significant injuries that can completely alter their lives. This can include:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries with paralysis
- Internal organ trauma or bleeding
- Severe lacerations or puncture wounds
- Crush injuries
- Significant scarring and disfigurement
Call a Spring Hill Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver in Spring Hill, Tennessee, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help as soon as possible. We will not hesitate to get involved in your claim to make sure that you are properly compensated for your losses. Let us investigate the incident in order to determine liability, handle the negotiations with the insurance carriers, and make sure that you are adequately cared for so you can start the process towards recovery. When you need a Spring Hill truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619. We also serve truck accident victims in Nashville and surrounding areas in Tennessee.