Franklin Truck Accident Attorney
Large commercial trucks are the lifeblood of the economy in Franklin and throughout Tennessee, but these vehicles can also lead to significant injuries in the event a collision occurs. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Franklin truck accident attorney by your side. If you have been injured by the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, we want to make sure that you recover full compensation for your losses. We are not afraid to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers or trucking companies to ensure you are made whole.
Turn to Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Franklin Truck Accident Case
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we believe that the foundation of our firm’s success is based on the preparation, hard work, and dedication to personal attention we give to every case.
- We have more than four decades of legal experience handling complex injury claims in Franklin and throughout Tennessee.
- Truck accident clients will not have to pay a dime in legal fees until after we successfully recover the compensation that they are entitled to for their losses.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Truck Accident Claim in Franklin?
Skilled truck accident lawyers in Franklin will not back down from aggressive insurance carriers or trucking companies. They will use their resources to ensure that their client’s rights are upheld every step of the way by:
- Thoroughly investigating each incident
- Properly determining liability
- Working with economic experts to calculate total expected losses
- Vigorously negotiating with aggressive insurance carriers
Most Common Causes of Franklin Truck Accidents?
Data provided by the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security shows us that there were more than 12,000 total accidents involving larger trucks in this state during the latest reporting year of data we have on file.
When our Franklin personal injury lawyers examine the data given over by the state, we can see that there were nearly 200 total fatalities caused by these incidents during that reporting year. Unfortunately, many others sustained catastrophic injuries as a result of these crashes.
Some of the common causes of large truck crashes in Tennessee revolve around the actions of truck drivers and trucking companies. This includes truck drivers:
- Operating these large vehicles while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones, other devices, food and beverages, and more
- Driving beyond the allowable hours of service set forth by the FMCSA
- Operating too fast for conditions
- Failing to follow basic traffic laws
- Following other vehicles too closely
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Failing to properly inspect the truck before each trip
- Improperly loading or overloading the cargo
In addition to these driver-related causes of truck crashes in Tennessee, we also know that the trucking carriers can have direct liability. This can occur if the truck company fails to regularly inspect and maintain each vehicle, neglects to conduct thorough background checks on drivers, or does not properly train drivers to operate each vehicle.
Call a Franklin Truck Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by the careless or negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, let the attorneys at Larry R. Williams, PLLC get to work on your behalf as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these claims, and we want to make sure that you have the money you need for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering damages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Franklin truck accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.