Hendersonville Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents are not uncommon in and around the Hendersonville, Tennessee, area. Unfortunately, these collisions can leave victims suffering from significant injuries and dealing with major property damage. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our attorneys have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of your vehicle accident claim. If you have been injured due to the negligence or recklessness of another driver, we will investigate the crash, determine liability, and vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to ensure that you recover the compensation that you need.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Car Accident Case?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our attorneys have more than four decades of experience practicing law in the Middle Tennessee area, and we have secured major settlements on behalf of injury victims.
- We are a small, family-owned business that is committed to providing quality service to every client.
- Hendersonville car accident victims will not have to pay a dime in legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need for their losses.
How Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Case in Hendersonville?
A skilled car accident lawyer in Hendersonville, Tennessee will handle every aspect of these claims on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Conducting a thorough and independent investigation in order to determine liability
- Ensuring their client is evaluated and cared for by a trusted medical professional
- Working with economic experts to properly calculate total expected losses
- Vigorously negotiating with insurance carriers to secure full compensation
Common Causes of Hendersonville Car Accident Accidents
The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security shows that there were more than 106,000 total vehicle accidents reported across the state during the latest year of data, though this number is lower than previous years (likely due to the COVID-19 pandemic lockdowns).
Crashes in Hendersonville and throughout Tennessee occur for a wide variety of reasons. Some of the most common negligent actions of other drivers that lead to injury and property damage crashes include driving while:
- Impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Distracted by phones, other devices, food and beverages, etc.
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Ignoring stop signs or stop signals
- Failing to follow basic traffic laws
- Driving too fast for conditions
- Failing to properly maintain a vehicle
Time Limit to File a Hendersonville Car Accident Claim
Crash victims in Hendersonville, Tennessee, need to be aware that they have a limited amount of time to file these lawsuits in court. The personal injury statute of limitations in this state is one year from the date an injury occurs. If a crash victim does not file a lawsuit within this one-year time frame, they will likely lose the ability to recover the compensation they need.
Call a Hendersonville Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured as a result of the careless or negligent actions of another driver in Hendersonville, the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC is standing by to help you today. We have a track record of success handling complex injury claims throughout Tennessee, and we have no problem taking on aggressive insurance carriers in order to ensure that you are properly compensated. This includes coverage of your medical bills, property damage expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Hendersonville car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.