Hendersonville Personal Injury Attorney
When a person sustains an injury, it can affect much more than just their physical levels of pain. Injuries can affect a person emotionally and psychologically, and they can drain their financial resources. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Hendersonville personal injury attorney. If you or a loved one has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, business, or entity, we want to make sure that you recover complete compensation for your losses.
Why Turn to Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Hendersonville Personal Injury Case?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we believe that the foundation of our success is based on our hard work, preparation, and dedication to personal attention in every case.
- We have more than four decades of experience practicing law in the Middle Tennessee area, and we have built a reputation for providing sound legal advice.
- We handle Hendersonville personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that our clients will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we recover the compensation they need.
How Will an Attorney Help a Personal Injury Case in Hendersonville?
Personal injury claims can become incredibly complex in Tennessee, and it is often nearly impossible for injury victims to handle these cases by themselves. A lawyer will be able to:
- Conduct a full investigation into the incident to determine liability
- Make sure their client is evaluated and treated by a trusted medical professional
- Handle all negotiations with the insurance carriers and at-fault parties
- Fully prepare to take the case to trial to ensure their client is treated fairly
Common Causes of Hendersonville Personal Injury Accidents
The Hendersonville personal injury lawyers at Larry R. Williams, PLLC have experience helping clients who have sustained a wide variety of injuries. This includes traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken and dislocated bones, significant scarring and disfigurement, and more. We know that these injuries can occur in a wide variety of ways, and we often help clients who have been harmed due to the following:
- Car accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Medical and surgical mistakes
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Defective products
- DUI accidents midline
Time Limit to File a Hendersonville Personal Injury Claim
It is crucial for injury victims to make sure that they file their claims as quickly as possible. The Tennessee personal injury statute of limitations is one year from the date an injury occurs. If Hendersonville injury victims fail to file a lawsuit within this time frame, they will lose the ability to recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Call a Hendersonville Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured as a result of the negligent or intentional actions of another individual or entity in the Hendersonville area, the attorneys at Larry R. Williams, PLLC are standing by to help you today. We have the resources necessary to conduct a complete investigation into your case, and we will vigorously negotiate with insurance carriers to ensure that you recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, and more. When you need a Hendersonville personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.