Mt. Juliet Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motorcyclists in Mt. Juliet should be able to enjoy riding without having to worry about careless or negligent drivers on the roadway. Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents are not uncommon, and they can lead to severe injuries for those involved. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our team is here to help if you need a Mt. Juliet motorcycle accident attorney by your side. We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout Tennessee, and we know what it takes to help injured motorcyclists recover the compensation they are entitled to.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Mt. Juliet Motorcycle Accident Case?
- We are proud to be an AV-rated law firm, the highest rating given by the Martindale-Hubbell law firm rating service, signifying professional excellence.
- We focus on providing a client-centered approach to every case that we take. We take the time to listen to every client’s goals and needs so we can make sure that we move forward with their case appropriately.
- We take Mt. Juliet motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that our clients will not have to worry about paying a dime in legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
What Will an Attorney Do for a Motorcycle Accident Claim in Mt. Juliet?
Motorcycle accident cases can become incredibly challenging, particularly because motorcyclists often face significant unwarranted biases from insurance carriers and other parties involved. A motorcycle accident lawyer in Mt. Juliet will help a motorcyclist overcome these biases and work towards securing full compensation.
The role of a motorcycle accident lawyer will be multifaceted and will include gathering all evidence needed to prove liability. This will also include making sure that their client is fully evaluated by trusted economic and medical experts. If necessary, a lawyer will fully prepare to take the case all the way to trial.
Most Common Causes of Mt. Juliet Motorcycle Accidents?
The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security indicates that there were 151 total motorcyclist fatalities across the state during the latest reporting year. The motorcyclist fatality rate has been trending upward over the last two decades in Tennessee. However, the fatality rate only paints a partial picture. The reality is that motorcyclists are much more exposed than other motorists on the roadway, and they are more likely to sustain severe injuries in the event a collision occurs.
Motorcycle accidents occur for a wide variety of reasons, often due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers. This can include:
- Following a motorcyclist too closely
- Operating a vehicle while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating a vehicle while distracted by phones or other devices
- Driving while fatigued
- Passing a motorcyclist too closely
Call a Mt. Juliet Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the negligence of another driver in the Mt. Juliet area, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help as soon as possible. We have a track record of success when it comes to handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout Tennessee, and we want to make sure that you cover full compensation for your medical bills, lost income, property expenses, pain and suffering damages, and more. When you need a Mt. Juliet motorcycle accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.