Murfreesboro Car Accident Attorney
Car accidents in Murfreesboro regularly lead to significant injuries and extensive property damage. Unfortunately, victims injured due to the careless or negligent actions of other drivers often struggle to recover the compensation they are entitled to. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our Murfreesboro car accident attorneys work diligently to recover the money that car accident victims need for their medical bills, property damage expenses, lost income, and more. If you have been injured in a vehicle accident and need help, we are ready to step in today.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Murfreesboro Car Accident?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are dedicated to listening to every client that comes through our door. We want to understand their goals and needs as we formulate the best case strategy for their situation.
- We have more than four decades of legal experience handling complex injury claims throughout Tennessee, and we have built a reputation for success across the region.
- Murfreesboro car accident clients will not have to pay a dime in legal fees until we recover the money that they need to get through this.
How Will an Attorney Help a Car Accident Claim in Murfreesboro?
Car accident claims in Murfreesboro can become needlessly tedious when aggressive insurance carriers step in and treat injury victims unfairly. When a Murfreesboro car accident lawyer gets involved, they can step in and level the playing field between the insurance carrier and the injury victim. An attorney will:
- Gather all evidence necessary to prove liability.
- Work with trusted medical experts who can treat their client and help calculate total expected losses.
- Engage in vigorous negotiations with the insurance carriers.
- Fully prepare for trial if necessary to ensure the client receives fair compensation.
How Do Car Accidents Occur in Murfreesboro?
Data provided by the Tennessee state government shows that there were more than 175,000 total vehicle accidents during the latest reporting year across the state. Out of these incidents, there were:
- 1,149 fatal collisions
- 42,394 injury collisions
- 131,697 property-damage-only collisions
Vehicle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways across this state and here in Murfreesboro. Data provided by the state government shows that some of the leading causes of vehicle accidents include:
- Distracted drivers
- Drowsy drivers
- Alcohol or drug-impaired drivers
- Those operating too fast for conditions
- Inexperienced motorists
- Drivers failing to yield the right of way
How Much Compensation Will You Receive?
There is no set amount of money available to vehicle accident victims in Murfreesboro. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our goal is to help clients recover total compensation for their losses, which can include coverage of:
- All medical bills caused by the crash
- Lost income if a victim cannot work
- General household out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Pain and suffering damages
Call a Murfreesboro Car Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured in a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another driver in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help as soon as possible. We will get involved in your case quickly, fully investigate the incident, and help you recover the compensation you are entitled to. When you need a Murfreesboro car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.