Murfreesboro Social Security Disability Attorney
Individuals who sustain injuries that cause long-lasting disabilities should be able to recover Social Security disability benefits to help them live their lives the best way possible. Unfortunately, obtaining disability benefits from the Social Security Administration can be challenging. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Murfreesboro Social Security disability attorney. Our team has extensive experience helping individuals with their initial applications and any appeals necessary to secure the benefits that they need. Let us get to work on your claim as soon as possible.
Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Murfreesboro Social Security Disability Case
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, our team has spent more than four decades helping individuals recover the Social Security disability benefits that they need.
- We have built a reputation for providing sound legal advice to residents in the Middle Tennessee area, and many of our new clients come from referrals from past clients.
- Individuals who need Social Security disability benefits in Murfreesboro will not have to worry about paying legal fees until after we successfully recover the benefits they need.
How Will an Attorney Help an SSDI Claim in Murfreesboro?
The process of applying for disability benefits from the Social Security Administration can be overwhelming. However, a Murfreesboro Social Security disability attorney will be able to handle every aspect of this process on behalf of their client. This will include:
- Gathering all necessary medical records and documentation to prove that a disability has occurred.
- Submitting all the paperwork necessary for the initial application for Social Security disability benefits.
- Handling any response from the Social Security Administration that is less than favorable.
- Working with a client to handle any appeals or administrative hearings necessary.
Challenges to Securing SSDI Benefits in Murfreesboro
Eligibility for Social Security disability benefits will depend on a variety of factors, including the following:
- Whether or not a person is currently working
- Whether or not a disability is on the SSA’s list of disabling conditions
- The severity of the disability
- Whether or not a person can perform the same type of work that they could before the disability occurred
- Whether or not a person is capable of performing any other type of work
The Social Security Administration will also use two eligibility tests. A “recent work” test will examine a person’s eligibility for benefits based on how old they were when they became disabled. A “duration of work” test will determine whether a person worked long enough to receive Social Security disability benefits.
Call a Murfreesboro Social Security Disability Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has become disabled and needs to recover Social Security disability benefits from the US government, turn to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help as soon as possible. We have the resources necessary to handle every aspect of these claims, including the initial application process and any appeals that may be necessary to help ensure that you recover the benefits that you are entitled to. We have no problem standing up to the Social Security Administration to make sure that you are treated fairly. When you need a Murfreesboro Social Security disability attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.