Murfreesboro Slip And Fall Accident Attorney
Injuries caused by slip and fall accidents can lead to significant setbacks for victims. This can include various short- and long-term disabilities that bring significant medical bills, lost wages, and untold pain and suffering. At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we are here to help if you need a Murfreesboro slip and fall accident attorney. If you have sustained slip and fall injuries caused by the negligence of a property owner, we will help you recover the compensation you need to get through this. This can include money for your medical bills and lost income, as well as payment for pain and suffering damages.
Why Choose Larry R. Williams, PLLC for Your Murfreesboro Slip and Fall Accident?
- At Larry R. Williams, PLLC, we believe that the success of our firm has to do with the hard work, preparation, and dedication that we put into every client’s case.
- We have secured significant settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of slip and fall accident victims throughout Tennessee.
- Slip and fall accident victims in Murfreesboro will not have to worry about paying any legal fees until after we recover the compensation that they are entitled to.
How Will an Attorney Help a Slip and Fall Claim in Murfreesboro?
A slip and fall accident attorney in Murfreesboro will be able to level the playing field between the aggressive insurance carriers and property owners and the person who sustained the injury. An attorney will fully investigate the slip and fall incident in order to gather the evidence needed to prove liability.
While an investigation is ongoing, an attorney will also ensure that their client is fully evaluated by trusted medical and economic professionals. These individuals can help properly calculate total losses so an attorney can negotiate with the insurance carriers for fair compensation. If an adequate settlement offer is not put forward by the other party, an attorney will fully prepare a case for trial.
How Do Slip and Fall Accidents Occur in Murfreesboro?
Data available from the National Floor Safety Institute shows that there are approximately one million slip and fall incidents that lead to hospital visits each year in this country. These accidents can result in significant injuries that affect a person’s life, including broken and dislocated bones, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and more.
Slip and fall injuries often occur due to the careless or negligent actions of property owners and their employees. When we investigate these claims, we often discover that they were caused by the following:
- Food or drinks bills that were not promptly cleaned up
- No use of “wet floor” signs after mopping or waxing
- Obstacles or cords in pedestrian pathways
- Loose pavement or potholes in the parking lot or sidewalks
- Bunched up or loose carpeting
- Poorly constructed or maintained stairs
- Loose floorboards
Call a Murfreesboro Slip and Fall Accident Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a slip and fall injury caused by the careless or negligent actions of a property owner in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, reach out to the team at Larry R. Williams, PLLC for help today. We will work diligently to investigate the incident, determine liability, and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers to recover the compensation you need. We have no problem taking your case all the way to trial if necessary to ensure that you are treated fairly. When you need a Murfreesboro slip and fall accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling (615) 237-8619.